Friday, February 2, 2007

Prologue

Finally, I managed to start up this blog after 2 years! I've been planning it for so long, but I can can never find the "right" reason and sense of directions for my blog. After been following so much of my favourite blogs and sites, alas, it's is here! And I'm planning to keep it up and running this time around!

The Modus Vivendi means : The way of life. Thus, this blog will focus on many things from my lifestyle which I'm keen upon, i.e. fashion, books, movies, music, entertainment, baking, health, sexuality and a lot more, which i feel deemed fit for the modern lifestyle of men.

Anyway, I would like to thank my friends who are and will continue supporting me like Kash and others.

Enjoy!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home